Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Vaccancy: Recruitment Consultant: Recruitment Consultancy
- They are currently looking to hire 4 candidates for their Compliance and Finance brands of the company.
- You will be trained as a recruitment consultant and be a part of the new sales team.
- You will under go a dedicated training programme to develop your skills and market knowledge.
- This will ensure you can provide an exceptional service to candidates and clients.
- As a trainee consultant you will be sourcing new clients, specifying their requirements and finding the best possible candidates to fill the available roles.
- This is a sales role and involves a lot of cold calling and research. Any direct business to business, or telesales experience would be highly beneficial.
Requirements: Recruitment Consultant: Recruitment Consultancy
- This is a highly competitive and fast paced sales environment.
- A target driven and highly self motivated attitude is essential to be a success in this role.
- The Ideal candidates will be educated to degree level, with good communication skills, a pro active approach to work. You will be motivated by success, career progression and most importantly financial rewards in this commission based role.
Client: Recruitment Consultant: Recruitment Consultancy
- My client is a multinational recruitment company with 6 different brands who are specialists in their dedicated sectors.
- They have continued to be one of the fastest growing and exciting recruitment companies to work for since their foundation in 2008.
- They are a market leader in finding top quality candidates for organisations, promising exceptional service every time.
- Since 2008 they have grown from 2 to over 100 employees and achieved a turnover in excess of £12 million.
- In the next 2 years they aim to become the global market leader in the recruitment sector.
Salary: Recruitment Consultant: Recruitment Consultancy
- You will receive a basic salary of £23,000, with realistic first year on target earnings in excess of £40,000.
If you're interested in this Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'