You will be working for award winning recruitment company. They are global leader in recruitment & have clients that include Google & Mercedes. Within your first year it is very possible to earn over £40,000. Second year, £70,000 & Third year £100,000.
Recruitment consultancy - What does it involve?
- Finding new business opportunities
- Writing adverts to attract new candidates and business opportunities
- Identify suitable candidates & consulting with them
- Market mapping
- Hitting targets, KPI’s and earning commission
- Maintaining and building on relationships with clients
Recruitment Consultancy - What does it take?
- Confident individual
- Sales ability both face-to-face and over the phone
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal qualities to be able to work in a team
- Information gathering and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong competitiveness and drive to do well within their career
Recruitment Consultancy - What can you expect?
- Competitive starting salaries that will be increased after just six months
- A very generous quarterly bonus scheme (earn up to 45% of billings)
- Average earnings Y1, 35k, Y2 £50k, Y3, 70K
- Plenty of training and development both in-house and also via external training courses
- Client exposure & commercial exposure
- Excellent career opportunities
- Regular team nights out
- Incentives - trips to Monte Carlo, Ibiza, & Bali.
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this position please submit me your CV via this advertisement.
- Business Development