Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultancy
Legal Recruitment - Manchester
£21,000-£26,000 + uncapped commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Sector
Legal recruitment gives you the chance to achieve fantastic career progression in a very short amount of time; you will be a senior consultant/manager within a couple of years.
This level of career progression is unrealistic in the traditional legal world, yet very common in legal recruitment. In addition to this, you will be earning £100,000 plus after just a few years. In essence, you will be earning similar if not more money, but in a quarter of the time.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
• Continually build relationships with existing clients, while also bringing on new business
• Attract the best legal candidate talent in your specific market and persuade them to work with you
• Continually find the balance of providing a consultative service to clients/candidates, whilst dual-selling to both parties
• Close high value deals subject to strict time constraints
• Hit/surpass targets to earn commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
• A trainee legal recruitment consultant should possess most of the following:
• A university degree from a top university. Law is preferable but not necessary. OR 6+ months sales experience.
• Commercial work experience
• Highly competitive; many candidates have played sports at a high-level (County, Semi-Pro, University etc)
• Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
• Extremely motivated and hard-working
• Financially driven
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Package
The perks of a trainee legal recruitment consultant include:
• £20,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £40,000 in year 1; £70,000 in year 2; £90,000 in year 3
• Lucrative uncapped commission structure
• Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be a senior consultant/team leader within a couple of years
• Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants.
• Reward trips: Las Vegas, Dubai, Cancun and Ski trips.
• Free gym membership
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.