Are you an intelligent, resilient, hardworking candidate looking for your next career opportunity in Recruitment? Are you looking for the chance to progress quickly and earn £60,000+ in your first year?
Recruitment gives you the opportunity to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates. You will develop new business as well as manage existing clients, attend meetings, negotiate rates and actively source high calibre candidates to meet your client's needs. Once you have completed your Recruitment training, you will have the opportunity to run your own recruitment desk managing the recruitment process from start to finish. Recruitment not only gives you the opportunity to work in a fast paced, meritocratic environment offering fantastic career progression and significant financial reward, but it also gives you incredible job satisfaction. You get to help people find their dream jobs! What could be better than that?
Established in 2008, my client are a higly regarded, award winning, global Finance Recruiter that specialise in placing people within Commerce & Industry worldwide. They have an incredible client base ranging from small boutique businesses up to large corporate clients and take a consultative approach to Recruitment. What makes them different?
- Transparent, down to earth recruitment business who genuinely care about their staff!
- They are independently owned - which means everyone can earn equity in the business!
- They genuinely promote a good work/life balance - they offer flexible working hours, so you won't be chained to your desk!
- Casual dress code!
- Continual recruitment training and development tailored to suit you!
- Unrivalled company incentives and commission structure!
What are they looking for?
- Ambitious, determined individuals with a strong work ethic
- Creative, innovative thinkers
- Commercially minded
- Confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with ease
- Graduate calibre
- Sales exposure
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make money! Average OTE for Year 1 - £60,000 Year 2 - £80,000 Year 3 - £100,000+
- Holiday incentives - opportunity to see the world!
- Monthly lunch clubs - eat in some of the top restaurants in London!
- Quick career progression
- Competitive, fast paced and sociable environment
- Job satisfaction!
Working with Paddington Partners to start your career in Recruitment:
Paddington Partners are a leading, global Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy specialising in placing candidates from Graduates up to Managing Director level across UK, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, USA and Dubai. We are industry experts and offer unrivalled guidance and support and take a long-term approach to creating strong partnerships with both our candidates and clients.
Roles include: Resourcer, Researcher, Candidate Manager, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Media Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Director, Head of Graduate Recruitment, Entry Level Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Executive Search Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Global Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.