My client is looking for an intelligent, ambitious, highly motivated Recruitment Consultant to take over a HOT Compliance desk within one of the most established and highly regarded Financial Services Recruitment Consultancies in the UK. You will also have a clearly laid out progression path offering a fast track to management and the chance to build out your own team long term.
Established in 2000, my client is an award winning Financial Services Recruiter specialising in Compliance, Risk, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing and Insurance. They recruit high calibre professionals in Investment Banks and Asset Management firms across the globe and work with the likes of Blackrock, M&G, HSBC, Barclays and Credit Suisse to name a few!
- Transparent, grown up recruitment business who genuinely care about their staff!
- They are independently owned - which means everyone can earn equity in the business!
- They genuinely promote a good work/life balance - they offer flexible working hours, so you won't be chained to your desk!
- They have ambitious global growth plans!
- Continual recruitment training and development tailored to suit you!
- Unrivalled company incentives and commission structure!
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for a very HOT area of the market!
What are they looking for?
- Ambitious, determined individuals with a strong work ethic
- Bright, intelligent candidates
- Commercially minded
- Confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with ease
- Graduate calibre
- Recruitment track record
What is in it for you?
- HOT desk that has been built up over 3 years - large portfolio of clients including a mix of Investment Banks and Boutique Asset Management firms
- Fast track to management - great opportunity to take over this division in the future
- Opportunity to work for the most profitable recruitment team in the company
- Competitive commission structure giving you the chance to earn up to 50% of everything you bill
- Holiday incentives - opportunity to see the world!
- Monthly lunch clubs - eat in some of the top restaurants in London!
- Professional, mature and sociable environment
- Job satisfaction!
Working with Paddington Partners to start your career in Recruitment:
Paddington Partners are a leading, global Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy specialising in placing candidates from Graduates up to Managing Director level across UK, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, USA and Dubai. We are industry experts and offer unrivalled guidance and support and take a long-term approach to creating strong partnerships with both our candidates and clients.
Roles include: Resourcer, Researcher, Candidate Manager, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Media Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Director, Head of Graduate Recruitment, Entry Level Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Executive Search Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Global Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.