• Basic salary of up to £30,000 (dependant on experience)
• Excellent bonus scheme, earn from day one, (top Consultants earn £2k+ bonus per month)
Our Client are a well-established, Privately own Health and Social Care business. This division is based in a modern office building in Reading.
- The role will generating new vacancies from Supported Living, Learning Disability and Nursing and Care Homes.
- This is a very well-known business with an excellent reputation for providing high quality candidates to both Public sector and privately owned Care companies.
- You will be supported closely by the Branch Manager who will initially give you some new roles to work on whilst you build up your own new client base so you have the potential to earn bonus immediately.
- You will be expected to 'hit the phones’, generate new vacancies and at the same time be skilled at resourcing suitable candidates from existing data bases, job boards, trade press adverts and headhunting.
- You will be required to negotiate terms and salary package and benefits. Be required to review applications, manage interviews, monitor candidates when placed. You will be required to attend recruitment fairs and other exhibitions or business events to expand the client base and develop new business.
The Ideal Candidate
- It is ESSENTIAL that you come from a recruitment background, either Healthcare or any kind of Recruitment experience
- You will be confident in your ability to pick up the phone and chase business
- You will be a money hungry individual looking to build a successful career
- You will be a confident individual who has an excellent telephone manner
- Strong team player who is self-motivated and focused at delivering consistent high standards of service to clients. You will be able to multi task and be capable of prioritising an ever changing level of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stable employment record
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry experience.
If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 2 working days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position.
YES Rec2Rec has successfully placed over 1000 recruitment professionals in the last ten years and currently have 250 live vacancies across the UK. We are very keen to hear from any experienced recruitment professionals who require professional advice and assistance in securing their next opportunity.