Recruitment Consultant, Professional Services, Belfast
Your new job in recruitment
We are looking for recruitment consultants to join our highly successful Professional Services team.
As a recruitment consultant in our Belfast office, you will source candidates, win clients and match the right candidate to the right job. You’ll need to demonstrate that you're sales driven and results-focused. Recruitment is hard work and it takes time and perseverance to achieve results, so resilience, persistence and determination is key. You need to be outgoing, confident and passionate about people.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven Track Record within business to business sales
- Ability to thrive in a high performance, targeted environment
- Organised approach to your work
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A meticulous work ethic to ensure that the data and compliance records are accurate and complete
- Full UK driving licence is essential
The strengths of our amazing Belfast team lie in its variety of people. We understand that people from different circumstances bring different strengths to the table, and so we hire from all kinds of backgrounds - sales professionals, telesales, call centre environments, graduates… all with an interest in sales and a drive to succeed.
Based at the heart of Belfast city centre, we operate over twelve different specialisms but we work as one team, consistently sharing leads and meeting clients together. Because of this, you will need to work with ease in a team environment as well as independently.
The Belfast office is home to a closely knit, vibrant team who enjoy the camaraderie that a career in Hays provides. We work hard but are well rewarded, not only in monetary terms but with the various social events frequently held including Christmas parties in the beautiful Galgorm hotel and regular nights out. It's no surprise that we've been recognised as the #1 Employer in The Job Crowd's Top 100 Companies for Graduates to work for!
What you'll get in return from us
- World-class, industry leading training - our renowned 12-week programme will ensure you quickly become an expert in your field
- Access to the latest and best technologies in the industry
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Access to a huge range of employee benefits including generous shopping discounts and savings
- Deliver results to become a Hays Top Performer, and you will be rewarded with exciting and exclusive days out with your team
We operate within a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded, recognised and promoted based on your results. Recruitment is hard work and we expect excellence, but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression has no limits.
What you need to do now
Interested in a career as a Recruitment Consultant with Hays in Belfast? Click ‘apply now’.
Visit our website, check us out on Glassdoor, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
A career with Hays is more than just a job. Learn more about our people and culture by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and Instagram and searching 'Join Hays'
Overall winner of the Job Crowd's 'Best Large Company to Work for', Winner of Glassdoor's 'Best Place to work' & Winner of Glassdoor's 'Top CEO' 2019.
Winner of Ratemyplacement Top 100 Undergraduate Employer in the UK 2019 (#1 Recruitment Company)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'