Recruitment consultant procurement
Circa £30-35k first year OTE
Set up over 7 years ago, our client is a specialist within the procurement and supply chain market sector offering both permanent and interim recruitment solutions. They have grown to a current team size of 7 and are now looking to add a further two consultants to further enhance the team.
- This is a full 360 role where you will have the opportunity to work on both permanent and also interim roles but with an 80% focus on permanent recruitment
- Developing relationships with clients in the services sector such as financial services and banking, media, telecommunications, technology and other professional services
- Working on roles with salary levels between the £40-90k level with average placements fees in the region of £8-10k
- Interim roles charged at between 15 and 20% margins and pay rates of between £400-800 per day
- Attending face to face client meetings to build and then further cement relationships
- Conducting in-depth face to face, skype or telephone interviews with candidates to ascertain career development requirements
- To apply for this role we ideally need an individual with at least 12 months recruitment experience, someone who has got to grips with the basics and has undergone initial training
- A strong focus and desire to continue to business develop is essential, this is not a key account management role
- We are looking for someone who is perhaps tired of working in a large corporate business and now wants to join an independently owned business where creativity is encouraged and ideas are actually listened to
- Ideally you will live within a commutable distance to Winchester
- We are looking for an individual who has integrity at their core
Why would you want this role?
- The procurement and supply chain industry is a buoyant market at present with high average placement fees
- Joining an already established and successful brand with two highly experienced and knowledgeable procurement specialists
- A strong team ethos
- Super location in the beautiful city of Winchester
- End of year bonus and company incentive
- Company car scheme
- Access to multiple job boards at your finger tips
- Grown up working environment
Who are People Prospect Solutions? - We are the South's longest established recruitment to recruitment company. Set up 15 years ago we are a owner managed business with two key recruitment to recruitment directors Rebecca and Louise who focus on supporting your recruitment career move. We are based in Southampton and we have a combined total of 140 Linkedin recommendations. Our service is confidential, professional and we are always available and on hand to give advice and guidance for recruiters at all levels.
You can follow our company page on Linkedin at People Prospect Solutions, connect with Louise Ogilvy or Rebecca Bowring-Kingman or follow us on Twitter @Peopleprospect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'