Purpose of the role
- The role is a 360 Recruitment role and will involve Business Development and Candidate attraction in order to grow and develop the area focusing on mental health focused locum placements within the private sector.
- Develop new clients through making proactive sales calls and client visits with a view to securing new business and winning preferred supplier contracts.
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing clients ensuring regular contact is made to increase vacancy flow from clients.
- Maintain relationships with existing candidates, whilst proactively sourcing new candidates to provide a continuous pipeline of candidates using: advertising, face to face interviews, telephone based interviews/screening for placement.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
- To achieve sales targets met
- Develop and grow the Psychiatry desk
- Develop relationships with Clients and Candidates
- Proactively source new business
- Ensure company compliance is adhered to
- Communicate relevant market knowledge to the management team
- Maintain accurate database records for clients and candidates
- Any other adhoc duties deemed to be reasonable by the company.
Experience / Skills
- Recruitment experience - Essential
- Negotiation and effective communication skills - Essential
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated.
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interviewing experience - desirable
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent written and spoken English - Essential
- Microsoft Office Literate