Primary Education Recruitment Consultant required to work in our easily commutable, new and modern offices located in Paddington, London.
eTeach have a vacancy for an experienced Primary Education Recruitment Professional to join our high performing primary perms team in our London office. Running an assigned perms desk within London, the successful candidate will conduct a full 360 recruitment consultant role, specialising in the placement of all levels of education professionals, within the primary sector.
This role is both varied and challenging, but highly rewarding.
We are looking for a candidate that has previous relevant experience, whether this be at resourcing or rec con level, and either within or outside of the education sector. The successful candidate will be quality driven and ambitious, with an outgoing personality, high levels of attention to detail and articulate, with excellent command of spoken and written English. You will not be afraid of hard work and sometimes long hours with the desire to reap the rewards of your efforts.
We may be approaching the third month of 2018, but it's never too late to make a new year's resolution and seek a new challenge!! Find a role that can positively impact your life and on going career development!
eTeach is the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment company with over 15 years’ experience helping schools recruit better, smarter, faster. The Education sector is changing, so is the way that schools attract, recruit and manage their education talent pools.
- eTeach are a strategic recruitment partner to over 7,500 schools, with over 1.7m education candidates registered and we are growing fast.
- We are the UK’s number 1 Education Recruitment job-board and Specialist Recruitment Services business. No other company can match our specialist UK and Global Education sector reach.
- We deliver innovative and solution led Education Recruitment services via our Global offices located in Camberley, Stevenage, London, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand and Canadian locations.
- We value our people and recognise that every individual can make the difference.
We take great pride in providing a stimulating, rewarding and positive environment for all our team members to thrive in, grow their knowledge, develop their skills and carve out a long term successful career path.
Who are we looking for?
Due to ongoing success and demand, we have a new and exciting role, suited to either an experienced Primary Recruitment Consultant or an experienced Primary Education professional seeking a career move.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a specific and dedicated area, and if you are not a specialist already, with our support and guidance you will become a true specialist in our primary recruitment division.
- Great communication, a positive can-do approach and a commitment to delivering a great service are all essentials to this role.
- You must be ambitious, strive to be the best, motivated by success and confident in your ability to deliver against growth targets, whilst maintaining the highest level of service to our schools and candidates.
- This is an opportunity to join a talented team and directly influence your career path, fast-tracking to team leadership and ultimately positively impacting the lives of our future professionals.
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) - Essential
- Drive and determination to succeed - Essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with a sense of urgency, highly organised - Essential
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on providing a quality service - Essential
- Excellent Tech skills including 'digitallysavvy’ - Essential
- Confident, Flexible and a "Can do" attitude - Essential
- Experienced in a targeted environment - Desirable
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the education sector - Desirable
- Understanding of the recruitment sales process - Desirable
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (DOE), plus uncapped commission
So, do you want to build a career within a rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking Education Sector Recruitment Expert that offers so much more than a traditional 'highstreet’ agency?
Apply today to fast track your career.
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"