My name is Claire and I have worked for Reed for 16 years. I started with Reed as a new Recruitment Consultant, looking after a busy desk. From day one, I loved it! The days flew, the training and support was great, I felt part of the team instantly, there were loads of incentives and ways to make money for myself and every day was completely different and fast paced.
I got to channel my passion and enthusiasm for rewards! I also got to get out of the office and meet clients and candidates as well as spend time in the office with my colleagues! All whilst finding people jobs!
Today, I can't believe that 16 years have passed. I have had several promotions, earned more money year on year and enjoyed 2 paid long service sabbaticals. I am now a Regional Manager, and lucky to have 4 successful teams with like-minded individuals who I get to develop and support with their own careers.
I am pleased to say looking for new people to join my team in Birmingham, following a recent restructure. We have some very exciting plans for the team in this year and we need more people to make it happen.
REED Business Support specialise in office support, commercial, clerical and customer services roles.
We are expanding both the Temporaries & Permanents Team in Business Support.
The teams have experienced recruiters & managers, so you can be part of their success!
This is a 360 role involving:
• Conducting sales calls and developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
• To offer exceptional customer and service levels to all clients and candidates
As a Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
So, we are looking for passionate people to be part of our continued success.
If you are an experienced Recruitment looking to join a growing team and successful business – then please get in touch. We want to deliver the best recruitment experience anywhere!
What a career with REED can offer you:
Opportunities to drive and make changes in the business.
A fantastic career development structure with ongoing promotion opportunities.
The opportunity to work for a company which has been named as a business Superbrand.
Access to unrivalled candidate databases through reed.co.uk.
An exciting, challenging and empowering environment to work and develop your career
Ongoing Rewards for your success within REED with a competitive monthly pay structure.
- Discounts off major high street retailers and online purchases via our Reed Discount Club
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
- Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
- Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
- 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'