We have just been asked to find a dynamic, enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to work within the Education Sector in the Bristol area. The successful candidate may have a steady, proven track record within a sales or recruitment environment, or you may be a recent graduate keen to take your first step into recruitment but what is most important is a passion for providing a quality, professional service to your clients and candidates and upholding the core values of the business.
Key Objectives of the role
- To ensure that the business performance of your area consistently meets branch targets and Company expectations.
- To improve the performance and output of your area to result in significant year-on- year growth.
- To ensure that any deviations from branch targets or Company expectations are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- To recruit, place and retain a pool of quality candidates in line with Company expectations.
- To identify where there are candidate shortages and implement effective plans to increase the number, type and utilisation of the appropriate candidates.
- To ensure that all candidates receive the best possible service that reflects the values of the Company and secures their long-term loyalty.
- To maintain a balanced portfolio of clients with appropriate emphasis on using and non-using schools to facilitate business growth.
- To pro-actively develop four lines of business (ST/LT/Teachers/TAs) in all using client.
- To regularly contact, market and meet using and non-using clients to develop strong working relationships and maximise business opportunities.
- To ensure that the high-quality service provided to our clients and candidates is upheld and maintained at all times.
- To positively, effectively and accurately implement and uphold initiatives, policies and procedures in line with Company guidelines.
- To ensure that your individual KPIs consistently meet the standards and measures set by the Company in order to meet business objectives.
- To take personal responsibility for driving your own learning and development including attending company L&D courses and fully participating in company learning activities.
- To obtain and maintain a clear and accurate understanding of the educational staff supply market enabling you to maximise business opportunities.
- Clear and confident communicator, both face to face, by telephone and in writing;
- Skilled negotiator and able to present;
- Well organised and able to prioritise;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Team player, keen to contribute to team dynamic, targets and objectives;
- Take an ownership approach;
- Calm, measured and professional at all times;
- Results orientated;
- Honest but diplomatic;
- Willing to learn;
In return for your skills and experience, a competitive basic salary of £20,000 plus commission is on offer plus benefits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this new, exciting role, please click apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job