As part of our ongoing and rapid growth, Crosby & Perrin Business Solutions Ltd are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant (Perm Desk) to join either our Head Office team based in Skelmersdale OR our new Branch based in Speke, Liverpool.
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate go-getter who has proven recruitment experience, with work within the Commercial sector being desirable.
You will be responsible for developing and managing your own client base so you must have the confidence and contacts to take this challenge on. This is a full 360 degree role with responsibility for Sales and Service.
Your role will include networking, building your client database, client management, taking bookings, placing adverts, CV searching, headhunting, candidate management, interviewing and selection, managing orders and administration.
- You will have at least 1 years proven experience within the recruitment industry, ideally within the Commercial sector but that isn't essential as all experience will be considered.
- You will be able to hit the ground running and develop your own client base / desk.
- You will have a high desire for sales, mixed with the ability to build professional relationships at all levels.
- You must be a proactive business developed, tenacious in your desire to grow the business and expand your market.
- Commercially aware you will have a full understanding of your market, have confidence in your sector knowledge and have the ability to relay and absorb information clearly.
There will be a necessity to travel across then North West & UK as necessary and as such a full clean driving licence and car is required. Travel expenses will be reimbursed accordingly.
Salary is dependant upon experience, with 10% commission on all perm placements made (uncapped).
If you believe that you have the skills, experience and personality to meet our needs then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job