Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant who is highly motivated, to join their team. The successful candidate will help support their continued growth/expansion and the role comes with a highly competitive package and generous bonus scheme. A key requirement will be the ability to open up new client brands and fee earning opportunities
- Responsible for building and growing your own client portfolio and managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
- To build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR professionals.
- To play a key role in the company’s business development activity.
- To research online and press sources to gain in-depth industry knowledge of the payments sector.
- To represent the company to clients and candidates in a highly professional and ethical manner .
- To adhere to relevant legal frameworks
- Regular travel to client meetings in London and across the UK
- Ideally already have recruitment agency experience running your own desk (Candidates with limited recruitment experience but with firsthand knowledge of the cards, payments or mobile payments industry will be considered)
- Experience of interviewing candidates and meeting clients face to face
- An proven track record of growing and building client accounts and sustaining strong client relationships
- Enjoys closing sales and winning repeat business from clients
- Likely to prefer working intelligently on more specialised assignments rather than with a numbers-driven, high volume workload
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken and a professional personal appearance)
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
- Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, handling several ongoing assignments
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Interested in the payments and cards industry and with the drive and motivation to gain in-depth knowledge
Opportunity to progress into management role, Company pension, Bike to work scheme, free parking, potential to earn/acquire equity in the business.
Other benefits are currently being looked at to include private medical etc to ensure employees are looked after and feel valued
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Build Strong Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job