Our client is an independent information management consultancy that works with and for, large corporate businesses, local and central government, not-for-profit organisations and educational institutes in both the UK and overseas.
They are now looking to recruit a part-time 360 Recruitment Consultant to help further develop their recruitment division - open to discuss hours, and for the right candidate there may be some homeworking available.
You will need to have a minimum of a couple of years’ experience in recruitment sales and resourcing, preferably in Information Management, Records Management, IT or another similar, technology stream.
You will be working as part of a dynamic and experienced sales team but initially as the only recruiter. You will be supported by a motivated and happy head office team, and will be able to call upon a highly experienced resourcing specialist if you need to.
Initially, the focus will be on interim/contract opportunities but will be happy to work on permanent vacancies as well. You will be responsible for recruiting permanent technical consultants to join the team, and for staffing internal delivery projects.
What you will do:
* Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue target
* Have an active Client facing role
* Create and manage recruitment opportunities, specifically for mid to senior level vacancies
* Work closely with the Marketing team to implement programmes for specific sectors
* Be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle
* Grow the permanent consulting staff and resource client projects
What you possess:
* Recruitment/account management experience
* Sales and Account Management skills
* Strong technical and commercial awareness
* Excellent communication skills - oral and written
* Knowledge of the Charity, Oil/Gas, Financial, Health and Government sectors will be a distinct advantage
* A minimum of one years' experience technical recruitment experience
* Maturity and a strong desire to succeed
* High work ethic
* Degree qualified - preferred but not essential
* Fluent English is a pre-requisite
* Permission to live and work in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity available for an experienced technical recruiter.
Apply today with CV and cover letter/email. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Information Management
- Technical Recruiting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job