Do you want to earn up to £50,000 within your first year in Recruitment? We have the right company for you! This company has a seriously competitive role with a substantial commission structure for the right candidate. They are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Your potential earnings would be:
- Year 1 - £22k base, £50k OTE
- Year 2 - £30k base, £60k OTE
- Year 3 - £50k base, £75k OTE
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant would involve; searching for the best CV’s, finding out your client and candidates specific needs and skills, matching candidates to the right companies, prepping your candidates for interviews and negotiating job offers and closing the deal.
The right person for the Recruitment Consultant role will need to be persistent, articulate and well presented as there will be client and candidate meeting where you need to make a good impression. The hours are long and you need to be able to drive yourself and make it happen. But when you reach your targets, the rewards are worth it....
PERKS OF THE JOB
This company are rewarding to the top billers and high achievers! As a Recruitment Consultant, the perks of the job are:
- All expenses paid holiday (Vegas, Bahamas, Miami, New York)
- £150 voucher of your choice for monthly high achiever in the office
- A dart board in the office to decide who makes the next round of tea
- Team nights out e.g. Lazer Quest, Team Drinks, Flight Club
- Annual paid for day out to Ascot Races
What you need:
- A competitive nature, the will to win!
- A University Degree or Sales Experience
- To be a team player
- Money motivated
- A quick learner and keen to learn
Please send through your CV if you believe that you have all of these qualities and qualifications and we will be in touch about the Recruitment Consultant position!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'