Recruitment Consultant - Office Services
Competitive salary + Uncapped commission structure
Amazing new offices! Join a fantastic company who are really going places!
Established in 2005, this growing team of brilliant recruitment consultants has a very strong reputation locally for its temporary and permanent staffing solutions. Driven by providing the very best candidates for the job, Search Office Services, part of our leading boutique style recruitment agency, prides itself on building strong relationships, the majority of which last years! Our attention to detail and really understanding the needs of our clients is key to our success. As recruitment specialists in the commercial market, we focus on providing office staff including administrators, secretaries, office managers, PAs, any type of role you'd find within an office environment.
Your territory is large, including Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley, Chesterfield and all the surrounding areas! Which other recruitment agency can provide that scope for development and expansion? Where else can you feel like you are working for a local independent with the backing and support of a large company's marketing, HR, IT and Finance teams?
April 2016 saw us move into brand new offices, which heralded the dawn of a new age of Search in Sheffield: the introduction of new divisions and teams and a springboard to continue on our journey as the biggest and best in Sheffield!
* Business to Business Sales experience, ideally in recruitment but not essential
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Understands great customer service and knows how to execute it, every time
* Full Driving Licence
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* 2017 Best Recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees) REC IRP Award
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Key words: Account management, sales, customer service, business development, personal development, career opportunity
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.