Recruitment Consultant - Office Services
About the team
Passionate about people, driven by results and a true desire to be the best, these are the values that govern the Office Services Division of The Consultancy. This division covers temp, perm and contract, with an administrative, secretarial and general office based focus. The variety and scope of the candidates and vacancies we deal with make this a really interesting division to work on, with the comfort that no two days are the same. Our clients are a mix of SMEs and large corporate clients based in Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Northampton and Coventry.
We've had a phenomenal start to 2017 and as a result we are looking for new talent to nurture into great consultants. This is a great opportunity for a driven, passionate and career minded individual to join a like minded team. In return we offer residential and on the job training, a successful mentoring scheme and an opportunity to work with an exciting client base in both the East and West Midlands.
* Experience working as a Recruitment Consultant
* Sales orientated
* Business minded with commercial acumen
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Strong interpersonal and social skills
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Very competitive salary and industry leading commission structure
* Fast moving and performance orientated business with excellent rewards
* Annual awards and quarterly 'high flyers' events
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum
A great place to work
The Consultancy is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 26 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"