Recruitment Consultant - Office Services and Commercial
- Perm Division
- Basic to £28,500
- £40000+ Package, YR1
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Existing client database
- Excellent company benefits
Our client is an exceptionally well-respected recruitment business with an innovative business model based on team success and business growth. They operate across a wide number of professionally biased sectors nationally and have a motivated, dedicated and experienced workforce who are committed to delivering exceptional customer services. They hire consultative sellers who can develop long-term, sustainable relationships with their candidates and clients.
With a turnover of over £175m and a workforce of over 600 employees, they are large enough to win blue chip business but small enough to care about local business requirements.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Permanent Commercial and Office Services team. Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will be a motivated and career-focused consultant who is looking for an open-ended opportunity to progress either into a managerial role or into a senior sales role. The desk is supported by a competent resourcer who will assist with sourcing candidates and the company has designed a training plan which will ensure that you will succeed and achieve your personal career goals.
The role will be interesting and varied and will include:
• Placing permanent candidates within office focused roles across the region
• Managing your own business area and desk
• Advertising on job boards and social media
• Networking and expanding your contacts
• Interviewing and selecting candidates
• Selling and business developing
• Servicing existing clients
• Working to personal and team activity targets
• Recruitment admin and regularly updating the database
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic, in line with your experience, and a guaranteed earnings plan.
This role will suit a recruiter who is currently looking for a focused career path within the Perm industry. Previous experience within a recruitment agency environment is essential but all recruitment sectors will be considered.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.