Recruitment consultant niche airline sector
Recruitment consultant - airline
Circa £35k OTE year one
Our client has launched a brand new sector focusing on the fast-growing global airlines and aviation sector. If you are keen to work on roles outside of the UK with the possibility of world travel to meet clients, this role is right for you.
As part of their expansion plans, they have a brand new desk opportunity to now focus on placing ground operators, commercial areas and engineering functions within their client base.
The role will involve:
- Conctacting international airlines and private jet operators
- Holding indepth conversations with clients to understand their business and hiring needs
- Conducting candidate mapping activities to find the best in market
- Interviewing candidates and matching to suitable roles using headhunting activities
- Focusing on strong telephone and skype skills to ensure that candidates are suitable
To be successful we are keen to speak to the following individuals:
- Recruitment is a people focused role where strong communication skills will be required
- A focused approach to running your day is required as this is not a micro managed environment
- Prior recruitment experience is a must - at least 12 months so that you understand the recruitment process
On offer is a great basic salary and pacakge but perhaps more importantly the opportunity to carve out a brand new name in the market place
People Prospect Solutions is advertising this role as a recruitment agency.
- business to business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'