Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
This is not your usual job advert but it is a genuine glance into who we are at Wisdom.
I'm one of the Directors at Wisdom Recruitment and we are keen to recruit like-minded, driven and motivated Recruiters to join our business.
So what makes Wisdom Recruitment a great place to work?..... I'd like to say everything , but for me, that is a very easy statement to make.
Is it our 4 day week, our unrivalled comms plan, our Hybrid working scheme or simply our flexibility??
Our mission is simple; to connect the most talented recruiters in the industry to the best recruitment agencies. Our Clients and Candidates are assured of our commitment to dedicate our time to providing the high quality service we have always provided.
So who are Wisdom Recruitment:
- Market leaders in Rec2Rec Recruitment in the South-East
- Strong established name - over 14 years old
- Relationships spanning many years with Clients and Candidates
- A supportive and rewarding environment
- Progressive and clearly mapped out career development plan
- Access to all the leading networking and resourcing tools
- We have proven success of nurturing consultants with no recruitment experience into top billing recruiters
- From day one, our staff have a clear set out structure of what they need to deliver to achieve their next promotion
- An adult environment
- Committed to delivering the most knowledgeable, professional and personal service to our candidates.
- We take time to gain an in-depth understanding of our Client's business, culture, environment and vision
What I am looking for in you:
- Possess a proven track record of delivering results on vacancies and projects to Clients
- Excellent communication skills - can you communicate with Stakeholders and Board level individuals? You will be speaking to Senior Level Candidates who are specialist in their fields
- Engaging and dynamic personality
- Self-driven and resourceful. The ability to think outside the box
Autonomous working and flexibility is something Wisdom can offer:
- Hybrid working (from home and an office)
- Flexible working hours
- 4 Day Working Week ! (Work 4 days and get paid for 5)
- Commission structure paying between 20 - 40 % on every deal & low thresholds.
- Inclusion - Our business is built and driven by our people. Open communication, mutual respect, and a sense of pride in what we do.
- Commitment - We have long standing partnerships with our Clients and Candidates.
- Accountability -If it's to be, it is up to me. We encourage our staff to take ownership, installing trust and integrity.
- Success - Real success means delivering effective results whilst staying true to our values.
What are you waiting for... APPLY TODAY!!
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire, Berkshire and London.
If this role doesn't suit your requirements, please feel free to forward your CV to myself Rachael Wisdom or my fellow Director Peter Evans to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - like us on Facebook (Wisdom Rec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduates , Trainee Recruitment Consultants , Senior Recruitment Consultants , Branch Managers , Team Leaders , Senior Managers , Managing Consultants , Principle Consultants , Associate Directors , In house Recruitment Consultants , Recruitment Managers , Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruitment Training.
- Closing Candidates
- Qualifying Candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'