Morgan Hunt, Winner of The Sunday Times Best Company 2 Star Status, is currently looking to take on a number of individuals as Recruitment Consultants for their market leading Public Sector Finance and Business Support Divisions based in our London Headquarters. Paying a basic salary of £18,000 - £25,000 + uncapped commission structure, we have opportunities for both experienced Sales and/or Recruitment professionals as well as entry level roles for ambitious and dynamic individuals who lack experience but are eager to join the vibrant world of Recruitment.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award winning Recruitment Consultancy that has historically specialised in Public Sector, Charities, and the Not For Profit market however also has a well-established and rapidly growing Private Sector team. We have over 150 staff members across 4 UK offices and take pride in offering our consultants significant benefits including; industry leading bonuses and incentives; exceptional personalised training plans; clearly mapped progression routes in both Sales or Management; quarterly Awards with prizes varying from a bottle of champagne to International travel; and a supportive and encouraging environment where talent is embraced and we aim to see people succeed and grow within the business.
If you are looking to continue or begin a career in recruitment in a warm and inclusive environment that rewards hard work and ambition then please get in touch with our Talent Team. You can also see a bit more about life at Morgan Hunt by clicking through to our Work For Us Website.
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Ambitious, determined and professional
- An enthusiastic and proactive attitude to a varied and often fast paced workload
- Experience in recruitment or sales would be advantageous but not essential
- Outstanding customer or client service skills
- Target driven and results orientated
- Strong and effective communicators
- Embraces development and training opportunities
- Possess the ability to build solid relationships
- Highly organised
- Have a desire to make a difference
Benefits of working for Morgan Hunt:
- Clear and concise career pathway
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped, industry leading bonus structure + additional bonuses and incentives
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Market leading pension
- 20 days annual leave plus 3 days for Christmas shutdown
- 1 additional day awarded for each full year's service
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Restaurant discount schemes
- Private healthcare scheme
If you feel you meet the criteria specified and are eager to learn more about us and our vacancies then please either apply directly or through the Morgan Hunt website. We look forward to hearing from you
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- business development
- human resources