Recruitment Consultant - Mental Health
TFS Healthcare is an ambitious, award winning healthcare recruitment agency based in London Bridge. Established 7 years ago, we have achieved huge success within our industry winning a variety of awards and accolades along the way as well as being ranked for the last 3 years in the "Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for". The next 12 -18 months will be a time of further growth for us and as such are looking to recruit additional experienced Recruitment Consultants to work on our thriving Mental Health team.
As official partners of the NHS and members of all the national supply frameworks, you will be providing the very best staff to their NHS and Private Sector Clients. TFS has a strong presence in the Mental Health sector and the opportunity available is one that can genuinely offer a very high OTE and the scope to develop and grow within the business.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant will involve all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- New Business Development via cold calling to generate new clients
- Relationship building with hospitals and trusts
- Resourcing- via the database, networking and referrals, headhunting and social media
- Arranging interviews- briefing candidates and providing all necessary information in regards to role and opportunity
- Attending Client visits
- Attending Industry Conferences
- Negotiation of rates and terms of business
- Ensuring full compliancy of candidates and general administration
- Consistent achievement of targets
Key Attributes that we look for at TFS
- A hard work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong business acumen
- Money motivated attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and ambition
- Excellent relationships building skills and the ability to build rapport
We are an extremely proactive recruitment agency and as such, we are looking for sales driven high achieving Recruitment Consultant's for our team. Ongoing training and support is offered and as an organisation we offer a transparent career structure.
As a business, we offer a wide variety of incentives and rewards including market leading basic salary and commission, quarterly prizes, quarterly lunch clubs with the Directors, holiday incentives, summer and Christmas party, regular social events, complimentary fruit, birthday presents and much more…..
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of and you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant, then we'd be very keen to speak with you.
For further information and an immediate discussion, please contact Liz Bass or APPLY BELOW.