Recruitment Consultant - Medical
Basic c. £25,000
Benefits include excellent training and career progression, solid commission up to 35% and bonus scheme, opportunity to run your own desk, autonomous environment
Based Central Brighton
EXPERIENCED TEMP OR PERMANENT CONSULTANTS FOR BRIGHTON RECRUITMENT FIRM
- Experienced Temp or Permanent Recruiters Required - Client happy to cross train from any recruitment industry
- Great reputation within Sales and Private Medical Recruitment
- Established Sales and Private Medical Firm, based in Brighton
- Solid track record in recruitment preferably in Sales and Medical Recruitment or another professional services sector
- Experienced Perm or Temp recruiter with exposure to a high end, fast paced desk
- You will be Professional, Polished, Articulate and Passionate Recruiter
- Enjoy business development and client development
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strive to be the best in your market
- Able to self manage and work as part of a team
- Driven to be a high achiever and high earner !
Working closely with clients to offer support in recruiting their positions. Our client is looking for an experienced individual who can expand their small team. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking for a real challenge, building a business within a team with full autonomy . They are very open to the level of candidate that the they will consider as are happy to cross train and offer on going training . This person would need to be a strong biller must be client facing and able to win new business.
- Established for over 10 years, with an exceptional reputation with clients and candidates
- Exceptional training coupled with on-going support and development
- Friendly team with supportive "can do" attitude
- Well renown reputation
- Ability to grow / run own desk in a grown up mature environment with no or little KPI’s
- Genuine career progression / development
- Develop contingency business
- Develop relationships with both Line Management, HR and Internal recruitment functions
- Arrange multiple client visits with decision makers across blue chip clients
- Build a strong network of candidates via advertising, networking and referrals
- Negotiate commercially beneficial terms and fees
- Attend networking functions and exhibitions
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment specialise in placing recruiters at all levels into the Recruitment industry from Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles through to Experienced Recruitment Consultants and Senior Recruitment roles.
We have an amazing client list within the Recruitment industry and are always looking for Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants / Experienced Recruitment Consultants in London and Regionally.
Roles include: Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Resourcers, Trainee Researchers, Associate Recruitment Consultants, Candidate Managers, Junior Recruitment Consultants, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search Consultants, Team Leaders, Recruitment Managers, Recruitment Directors etc. Accountancy Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Banking Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Assistant Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Resourcing Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, PR Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Executive Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant International Recruitment Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Multi-lingual Trainee Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sports Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Founded in 1999, Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment are a market leader in 'Recruitment to Recruitment'. We are proud to be Triple Award Winners at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
As we hope you appreciate, we are unable to respond personally to every application we receive. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, if you require feedback please call our Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Team, our Experienced Recruitment Team, our Executive Recruitment team or our Regional Recruitment team.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
VIEW OUR RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS
- Medical Sales
- B2B sales