Due to continued success and growth, VMAGROUP are seeking a new consultant to be based in our London Head Office, with a view to helping VMAGROUP develop its brand and successes further across the Marketing Communications sector.
You will be a professional recruiter with proven experience of developing new business within a communications, marketing or PR market. You will be an ambitious individual, looking to develop and enhance your own career, as well as getting the most out of others.
Your strengths will be in business developing and building long-lasting collaborative relationships.
Marketing or corporate communications recruitment experience would be an advantage but is by no means a must have. We are very open to a successful recruiter interested in transferring from another professional sector.
Position within VMAGROUP
This role sits within the UK team and will specialise in permanent marketing communications roles across the UK and across all sectors.
VMAGROUP sources specialist permanent employees and interim professionals across the following disciplines:
- Marketing communications
- PR and external communications
- Internal communications
- Public affairs
- Investor Relations
- Digital Communications
Job Purpose to:
- To build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients
- To develop business for VMAGROUP and for the individual
- To create and develop relationships with existing and new candidates
- To handle recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- To ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates within your practice area
- Run events to build business, raise VMAGROUP's profile and reinforce our thought leadership positioning
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable recruitment consultancy experience from a marketing or similar professional sector
- Proven track record of achievement and entrepreneurial business acumen
- Commercially astute
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good listening and questioning skills and an ability to make sound assessments of people’s abilities
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Personal dedication to excellence, initiative and integrity are essential qualities
- Goal oriented and passionate to succeed
This is your opportunity to build your business and watch your career reach new heights. Your success will be rewarded with an industry leading remuneration package and commission.
Join our progressive business and we will offer you every opportunity to be successful.
To send your CV today please click on the 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international search and recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications. Specialist practices cover marketing communications, internal communications, external communications, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs. With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job