TEKsystems are looking for ambitious Sales Professionals with a minimum 6 months recruitment industry experience to join their 'Recruiter Programme', working as a Recruiter based at our offices in Manchester, Spinningfields.
We look for ambitious individuals who are able to demonstrate high levels of Drive, Determination and Creativity.
Our Training: Our dedicated Learning & Development Team will work with you from day one of your employment and will continue to support you through a combination of classroom based training, one to one coaching and mentoring throughout every stage of your career within TEKsystems.
As a Recruiter, you will immediately be enrolled on our training programme 'The Academy’ fast tracking your career and equipping you with the tools you need to develop and exceed even your own expectations. All our new starters are part of a structured 12 month training programme where you will learn about all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business, building relationships with clients, negotiating, overcoming challenges and much more.
To ensure you are getting the best from The Academy, you will be partnered with a mentor who will oversee your career development and provide 1 to 1 coaching on an ongoing basis.
You will be working with market leading clients in a wide variety of industry sectors, providing them with tailored IT Staffing Solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include -
· Market research
· Business development and account management
· Management of senior stakeholder relationships
· Defining creative recruitment strategies
· Candidate generation and management
· Advising clients on Talent Management strategies
· Commercial and contract negotiations
Successful candidates can expect -
- Competitive starting salaries and generous commission and bonus schemes
- A market leading training and development programme
- A structured path of career progression with clear criteria for promotion
- Significant management and leadership opportunities
- A dynamic, high-performance culture
- Stock plans and annual incentive trips
Over 90% of our staff join the business at graduate/entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. We employ the best candidates in the market place and train and develop them to take advantage of the limitless opportunities that exist within the business.
- Business Development
- Candidate Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'