Recruitment Consultant - Manchester - £neg dep on exp.
3r Consulting are thrilled to be working on a Recruitment Consultant vacancy for our client in Manchester. This position would suit a consultant who has a minimum of 12 months experience in their field. Client will consider candidates from industrial, driving, construction or catering desks.
The role of Recruitment Consultant
- Full 360 Consultant role (with administrative help for payroll etc)
- Developing new and existing business and client relationships via telephone and face to face meetings.
- Focusing on providing a quality recruitment service.
- Resourcing candidates using various mediums, interviewing candidates and placing candidates into work.
- Use and update the database throughout your working day.
- Building relationships with both new and existing clients.
What will you bring to the role of Recruitment Consultant
- You will have a minimum 1 years’ recruitment experience
- A strong sales ability and excellent relationship builder with the tenacity to succeed.
- Highly self-motivated and driven.
- A hunger for success and career fulfilment.
- A financially motivated mind.
- Strong attention to detail and a quality driven approach.
What can you expect from the company?
- Negotiable basic salary depending on experience
- Excellent uncapped transparent commission scheme.
- The support of a strong, enthusiastic, senior management team
- Genuine career opportunities if you wish to further your career
If you would be interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact me or send your CV for consideration.
- Quality Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"