Recruitment Consultant (Manchester) Realistic OTE's Year 1 - 50K, Year 2 - 80K, Year 3 100K.
We are looking for money motivated and ambitious 360 recruitment consultant who can work in a highly energized and fast paced environment. You will be joining an ambitious and successful team in the midst of setting up several high billing new desks in both temporary and permanent recruitment.
Why work with us:
- Uncapped commission
- In depth sales / recruitment training
- City centre office
- 25 days holiday - plus the opportunity to buy / sell 3 days a year
- Generous pension scheme
- Lively sociable work environment
- Free drinks on a Friday!
- Fully expensed company events including meals / nights out
- Opportunity to go on the company holiday
- Frequent sales competitions
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wine clubs
- Dress down Fridays
- Sociable team
Who do we want?
You will be a hardworking, money motivated team player who is wanting to form a career in recruitment. You will either have sales / recruitment experience, or have left university recently and be self-motivated to enhance your career.
Typically our recruitment consultants start off in the following industries/ Job titles: "B2B sales", "B2C sales", "Face to face sales", "Door to door sales", "Charity Fundraising", "Sales", "Graduate", "Telesales", "Phone sales", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Sales executive", "Sales manager", "Headhunter", "Resourcer", "Account Management", "Trainee", "Trainee Sales", "Business Development" "Estate Agent" "Membership sales"
Managing a temporary social work desk, you will thrive on working in a busy, fast paced environment, where you will build solid relationships across all levels with your clients and candidates. You will love being busy and get energised about bringing on new business.
- Prospect for new clients seeking new business development opportunities.
- Resource your own candidates, pre-screen and collect their compliance documents.
- Manage the client relationship with visits to exceed their requirements.
- Maintain and increase existing client relationships.
- Increase your candidate pool and contact lapsed candidates.
- Candidate canvassing on a daily basis.
- Proactively place your candidates onto contracts.
- Consistently building, developing and maintain key relationships with clients and candidates.
If you have the right skills for this great opportunity and would love to work for one of the key
Healthcare recruitment leaders in the UK, apply today.
- Business Development
- Building Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Consultant