Recruitment Consultant - London - Warm Desk
We are growing our permanent recruitment sales team in our London office, and we are looking for an exceptional, dynamic and sales focused professional for our permanent recruitment consultant. If you are an experienced Recruitment Resourcer seeking that next progression step, or if you are a permanent or dual temporary and permanentrecruitment consultant, we would be really interested in speaking with you.
Pulse is an award winning market leader of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
You will work alongside a team of dedicated recruitment consultants in a '360’ role recruiting nurses for our clients across the UK. You will manage the stages of the permanent recruitment process; from new business development through to candidate sourcing, selection and placement. You will develop solid relationships with your candidate’s, proactively promoting them to suitable roles and be given the freedom and autonomy to build a successful permanent recruitment desk.
The permanent recruitment consultant will be responsible for:
- Incorporating a 360 role, and assisting in all aspects of the recruitment process
- Creating and managing recruitment campaigns
- Candidate sourcing - across a variety of methods
- Business development
- Management of clients and candidates needs and expectations
- Build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients
- Represent the company and team in client meetings
- Preparing your candidate’s for interview and managing the interview and offer process
- To meet individual activity and gross margin performance targets
- An experienced permanent recruitment consultant, or dual temporary and permanent recruitment consultant or an experienced recruitment resourcer (ideally healthcare) with a proven recruitment/sales experience.
- The ability to perform autonomously, and as part of a team
- Career driven and money motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to both candidates and clients
- Pro-active approach and a lateral thinker
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task your workload
- A high level of professionalism
Why work for Pulse?
- Competitive basic
- Uncapped commission
- On-going training and development
- Leadership programme
- Career progression routes
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in becoming part of our winning team, please click below.