Do you have a natural interest in the Life Sciences field?
Studied a STEM degree but want a career in a client-facing industry?
Want to recruit in a sector which is always booming and full of opportunity!?
If you meet the criteria stated then applying to this role may be the answer...
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Headhunt talent from existing Life Science businesses.
- Attract talent to job roles using advertisements and social media.
- Interview candidates to access suitability for job roles.
- Organise interviews and prepare candidates for specific roles.
- Receive feedback from both parties and (if successful) organise contract's.
- Build a network of clients and candidates using social media, phone contact, referrals etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of the life science sector and specific vertical's within it.
What makes a good Recruitment Consultant?
- Track record of excellence, education or extra curricular.
- Strong work ethic with demonstratable examples to back this up.
- Resilience. Not everything will go your way so you need that 'bounceback ability'!
- Emotional intelligence. The ability to read people and engage well with them.
- Confident communicator. Building a network involves having a strong personality to be remembered by.
What are the benefits of becoming a Recruitment Consultant?
- Market-leading training programmes with 1to1 desk and 'classroom' training.
- Lucrative commission structure ranging up to 40% of what you bill. OTE increases with experience.
- Fast-tracked career progression, promotions based on performance. Work-hard and you'll go all the way up!
- A range of company benefits such as; holiday targets, lunch club incentives, monthly socials and more.
- Joining a young, energetic culture with like-minded career driven individuals!
What can you expect when you apply to this role?
- A call from one of our consultants to discuss your application and put you forward to the end-client.
- A phone interview with the hiring manager to discuss your suitability for the position.
- A face to face interview with hiring manager/director of the business to finalise decision to hire.
- 'Meet the team' - an opportunity to meet others in the business and access the culture within.
Basic Salary: 22k - 25k
OTE; Year 1: 40k, Year 2: 70k, Year 3: 100k+
Interested? Apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for the interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit into all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'