Recruitment Consultant - IT
A graduate role in IT recruitment - based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work in our IT division. You will be part of our enthusiastic and ambitious team of Recruitment Consultants based at our offices on the Cams Hall business park on the edge of Fareham, near Portsmouth. This position will suit an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant or an ambitious graduate who wants to be part of an exciting sales team.
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to work in the development of business with Information Technology clients across the UK. The work centres upon providing excellent customer service through telephone work and building strong business relationships as well as matching candidates to vacancies and arranging interviews.
Ideally you will be a graduate with a competitive personality and a desire to earn sales based commission and bonuses on top of your salary. You will be ambitious and determined and will have a strong ability to communicate with customers and an excellent telephone manner. Full recruitment training is provided.
You will be paid a good basic salary and will receive commission and bonuses related to targets and performance. We offer excellent graduate recruitment training and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'