This is a brand new recruitment role, being recruited and interviewed for right now. Working in a vibrant team, this position would suit an expeirenced IT Recruiter, looking to work in a lucrative market.
Permanent People are working on behalf of our client - an international recruitment agency specialising within the IT & Technology sector. As an award-winning business, our client is a medium-sized company with an excellent reputation for staff retention and a positive workplace environment. Since being established, they have expanded to specialise within a variety of lucrative niches and are looking for a talented recruiter to join their growing ranks.
- Warm desk: pre-existing database of candidates & globally leading clients spanning Europe - This will be a 360 role.
- Your choice of permanent or contract, or a mix if you prefer
- Sourcing and screening high quality professionals from the IT & Technology industry across Europe
- Retained business model
- Commission starts at 10% and is capped at 25%
- Unlimited access to our client’s candidate database and recruitment software (Bullhorn)
- 20% commission paid on all billings
- Annual company-wide holidays & lunch clubs
- Early finish Fridays
- Structured salary increase programme
- Previous recruitment experience of at least one year in a technical, permanent sector
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Consistent track record and strong professional
- Demonstrable interest in the IT & Tech sector and enthusiasm to start a career within this market
- Confident and personable
Interested? Apply now! For more information contact Permanent People today.
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'