Based just off Northumberland Street in the centre of Newcastle you will be joining the highest performing office for Reed Technology in the UK. You will be supported by a management team with over 30 years IT recruitment in the north east of England and work alongside some of the top performers in the country.
The average earnings in the team are £40,000 per annum and there are warm clients ready for you to make contact with and start developing relationships.
As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
Although previous recruitment experience would be beneficial some of our most successful hires have come from people who did not have a recruitment background but do have the following attributes;
• An ability to sell
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset- positive attitude, honest and flexible with the determination to succeed
What Reed can offer you...
• Basic salary between £18,000 - £25,000. (Average earning in Newcastle Technology is £40,000, yes that is average!).
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• Flexible holidays- 25 days plus the ability to buy, sell and carry holiday over
Please apply with your CV, If you don’t have an up to date CV yet or would like to find out more before applying please call Peter Wilson on 07901 958191.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job