Trainee Recruitment Consultant - International Recruitment Consultancy
£20,000 - £26,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £60,000) (OTE Year 2 £85,000)
The company have Global offices across the UK, USA and Australia. They are looking to hire exceptional graduates for each of their UK offices. Once graduates have completed the training programme they are entitled to participate in the company’s international secondment scheme.
The company offer an incredibly structured graduate trainee programme and will ensure you become a phenomenal sales professional. You will join as graduate trainee recruitment consultant and will be eligible to earn commission from day one and will receive an array of other benefits when starting the role.
- £20,000-£26,000 Base salary (OTE Year 1 - £35,000)
- First class training programme - lasting up until 12 months
- Sales coaching and class room development from industry experts
- Free Laptop and Mobile phone on commencing employment
- Help to buy property scheme
- International secondment after 6-12 months
Here is what they don’t tell you.
- You will work very hard
- You will need to have high energy
- You will very eager to learn
- You will need be resilient
- You will have a burning desire to succeed in life both financially and professionally
- You will have a good university degree
If you think you are up to challenge and want to be considered for the opportunity please submit your CV via this advertisement. please note the company are looking to hire people who can start the role as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job