£20,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £35K-£40K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme
Graduates and future graduates,
Is it that time of year, where you are sat in front of your laptop/computer looking to fulfil a career in something exciting and challenging yet rewarding?
Maybe you have just started on your search after traveling and looking for inspiration?
- Money motivated?
- Hard worker?
- Do you work well under pressure?
Then Gravitas can offer you in the incredible opportunity to take your earnings and career progression in your own hand! Yes you read it right - it is all in your own hands!
We are looking to take on and expertly train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultant for our office in the heart of London! All we ask in return are hard-working, stand out individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
What do recruitment consultants do on a day-to-day basis I hear you ask..
- Working closely with Gravitas' Clients to source candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice'.
- Consulting both parties throughout the entire process.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term.
- Contributing positively to a high-performance sales culture.
Why pick Gravitas over the other companies?
- We promote accelerated careers (promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
- Industry leading learning and development programme.
- Attractive base salary - £20K // First Year OTE £35K+
- High commission - no threshold
- Top earners taking home over £15K per year - from less than 3 years in the business.
- Paid for holidays including: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star Restaurants
- Office based right next to the Gherkin, with a beautiful rooftop view of the whole city
-Princess Royal Training Award 2017
-1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
-The Sunday Time 100 Best Companies to work for 2015,2016
-Best Companies 2016
-Recruiter Fast 50 2016
-Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
-'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
-Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
-Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
What do we need from you?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies through your interview process;
- Work Ethic
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews and workshop days now!
** Please contact Rox in our London office or visit our website http:// **