Who will you be working for?
Founded in 1948, our client pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in helping companies hire accounting, finance, banking, technology and administrative professionals on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are the core principles of the business. These company values have contributed towards their success and has resulted in them winning awards such as:
- FORTUNE magazine’s "World’s Most Admired Companies" as the highest-ranked staffing firm
- Top 15 Best Company to Work For in the UK. The Sunday Times 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK. The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013 & 2014
- 100% CEO Approval rating on Glassdoor
If you are looking for a rewarding career, with in-depth training, exposure to a wide variety of different companies and a real opportunity to make a difference, then now is the time to apply
What kind of money can you expect to earn as a Recruitment Consultant?
£23,000 Basic Starting Salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
1st year OTE £40,000 - 2nd year OTE £60,000 - 3rd year OTE £100,000+
Your first year is all about learning, by the end of your first 12 months you will have realistically earnt between £35k - £40k. Your second year is where you will really start to reap the financial rewards as you will be an expert in your field; most recruiters in their second year earn between £55k - £65k. In your third year you will be at a stage where you are managing your own team and therefore earning commission from their deals as well as your own - you can expect to earn £100,000+ by the end of your third year.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Developing relationships between clients and candidates
- Writing adverts and networking on LinkedIn
- Screening CV’s and interviewing candidates
- Negotiating terms of business and maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting and exceeding set targets
- Earning commission and celebrating your success each month!
Who are we looking for?
- Graduate Education - 2:2 or higher
- A natural sales ability
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- Competitive edge
What else is in it for you?
- £23k basic salary, with competitive & uncapped commission structure
- Excellent incentive programme including:
o Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
o Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
o Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
o Top Biller prizes - phones, watches, ipads, vouchers for top retail stores
- Extensive training and mentorship programme.
- Prestigious offices - right in the heart of London.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'