Have you ever considered a role in Recruitment? Are you looking for the opportunity to earn over £20,000 in commission alone in your first year? How far would you go to find your client the right candidate? Do you have what it takes to put in the hard work as soon as you get into the office until the end of the day? As a Recruitment Consultant, you can create your own opportunities to make ends meet and see your commission become a limitless bank account!
What our Client needs for the Recruitment Consultant Position:
- A strong work ethic with a positive mental attitude
- A creative mind with some problem-solving experience
- Strong will to see a deal through to the very end
- A competitive drive to compete against your colleagues in team games and challenges
- Quick to learn new skills and develop in time
A day in the life of a Recruitment Consultant
Every day is different as a recruitment consultant, but you have to work hard to make it happen. When you first start you will be learning about what to look for in a CV that will lead to a good candidate. You will then be matching candidates with the clients that are available which will lead to setting up interviews. You will prep your candidates for their interviews and support them throughout the process. This will lead on to feedback after the interviews to each party and if there is an offer, negotiate until both your client and your candidate accept. PERSISTENCE IS KEY!
What this Recruitment Consultant role means for YOU (the benefits)
- A starting basic salary of £24,000
- Uncapped commission on top of your basic and endless opportunities to make more money
- Team nights out every other week
- Ping pong tables in the office with a relaxation lounge for lunch breaks
- Gym membership discounts
If you feel that this is the kind of role you are looking for and you fit the requirements, please send through your CV and we will be in touch!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'