An exciting opportunity has recently become available for 2020 graduates in a Technology and Trading recruitment company.
Start Date: April 2021
- A leading financial and technology company with circa 20 employees, giving the right candidate exceptional opportunities for L&D from the top performers in the business
- Brilliant reputation - clients typically come to them!
- Culture - work hard, play hard environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the most renowned financial and technology institutions
The Role and You
As a recruitment consultant for my client your responsibilities would include;
- Winning new business
- Negotiating and agreeing on terms
- Sourcing exceptional candidates
- Screening candidates to ensure they fit your clients brief
- Managing the process from initial phone call to offer stages
What the Role can Offer You!
- Competitive basic salary, £22-25K DOE plus uncapped commission
- Unrivalled career progression - reach management level in just 3 years
- Tailored training programme to enable you to achieve greatness
- Quarterly incentives, team holidays
- Early Friday finish
- Gym contribution
- Pension scheme
- No desk fees!
Who You Are
For this role you should possess most if not all of the following:
- Confidence, drive and ambition
- Financial drive
- Extremely hard working and can evidence that
- Competitive by nature - sporting achievements are a plus
- Recently graduated with a 2:2 or above
If you think you fit the bill apply now with an up to date version of your CV.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'