Looking to start a new role? Looking to kickstart your career within Recruitment?
This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Based in Central London and established in 2010 our client is looking to expand their Recruitment Consultant team adding a 10 new Consultants in January, could that be you? Specialising in Digital & Tech recruitment they are a market leader looking to continue their exponential growth. Highest earners in the organisation are billing in excess of £500K and earning 30% of that as commission.
If you are a driven, ambitious and money hungry individual you could be the perfect fit to join this expanding organisation.
Our client are looking to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to fill a gap within their organisation in January, coming in as a trainee graduate you will be put through a great training programme to bring you up to speed before you know it and get you chasing those top billers straight away!
- One week’s intense training programme with senior managers. Learn from the best!
- On the job training and supported with monthly appraisals, to ensure your long-term improvements and development.
- Quarterly external workshops, with market leading experts sharing great insights.
- Attending national and international training conferences to gain a deeper understanding into your market and role.
- First Year - Base: £22-25K OTE: £40K
- Second Year - Base: £35K OTE: £70K
- Third Year - Base: £50K OTE: £100K+
Coming in as a trainee recruitment consultant your journey to the top is clearly defined at set;
- 0-6 Months - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 6-12 Months - Senior Recruitment Consultant
- 12-18 Months - Managing Consultant
- 18-30 Months - Principle Consultant
- 30+ Months - Associated Director
- Uncapped commission
- Team nights out
- Office Bar, Table Tennis and Pool Table.
- Company football, rugby and netball teams.
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Driven, diligent and ambitious individual whom strives for success.
- Highly money motivated individual seeking to push OTE’s.
- Good degree from a top university.
- Track record of excelling in extra-curricular activities.
For more information regarding the role please don’t hesitate to apply below.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'