- The Brief -
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Great Portland Street, Central London, W1W 5PG
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + Monthly Commission from day ONE.
- The Role -
No prior experience required and we will train you up to be the best of the best with our amazing in-house training programme.
Recruitment is an interpersonal sales role. Initially this will involve a large amount of phone work to source your clients and roles to establish your name in the markets. You will find candidates for your roles through head-hunting, writing and placing adverts, and networking using your influential communicatory skills. You will prepare your candidates for their interviews and coach them through the process whilst keeping your clients updated. This is all with the goal of placing a candidate in their desired role, increasing your portfolio of contacts, and ultimately, earning you the money you deserve.
- You -
We are looking for candidates who want to dream big. Money motivation plays a huge part in our motivation to be successful. Those who have the natural ability to influentially communicate in a world that requires resilience are those who will be successful. We strive to maintain an excellent working environment and actively consider our office a community. We look for like-minded individuals who want to enjoy the culture we have as well as the professionalism.
What we’re on the hunt for:
- Someone with big dreams, looking for a big bank account. If you have a strong work ethic, a passion to work in sales and make money- we can take care of the rest.
- You will be proactive and look for solutions to problems, think on your feet, and be naturally competitive.
- You’ll enjoy working towards and exceeding targets, failing is not an option.
- You’ll need to be a fun, outgoing person who can fit in well with our (sometimes crazy) office culture. We’re like one big dysfunctional family- if you have a good sense of humour and enjoy a drink or two- you’ll have no problem fitting in.
- A starting salary of £20,000- £25,000, plus a generous commission scheme.
- Fantastic training delivered by one of our Managers who are experts in their field, no being stuck in a classroom for 6 weeks!
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants for those who have hit their monthly target- however long they have been with the company! Expect to come in with a hangover the next day.
- Annual holiday incentives- our top billers are rewarded with all-expenses paid holidays to destinations such an Ibiza, Vegas and Morzine!
- Quarterly and annual prizes such as iPads, Macbooks and bikes.
- Dress down, early finish on Fridays and the race to finish it all before heading to one of the local bars to relax with the team.
- The Company -
Optimus Search are an international recruitment consultancy focussing on niche sectors within I.T, Engineering and Pharmaceuticals. We’re a young, dynamic company who have grown year-on-year over the last 5 years. We were ranked 57th out of 100 on the Virgin Fast Track in the Sunday Times and look to hit Number One with your help.
- Next Step -
Apply now to discuss your future with us, today !
- Customer Service
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job