Recruitment Consultant - HOT Desk - £25k Base + Commission
Recruitment Consultant - Hot Desk
£25,000.00 per year
Searley Owen are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join a well-known and established business in Winchester. This is a company that puts value into the service and not into KPI’s, they are a consultative and client driven recruitment practice.
You will be walking into a very warm desk, they have clients and roles to fill now that need urgent support. Any business development will be a slow burner and will come later via networking etc.
About the Company
- Recruitment firm based in Winchester, they also have offices in Basingstoke and are part of a larger organisation.
- 30 staff with over 65 staff in its group. Around 15 people in the Winchester office
- They believe in developing strong relationships and repeat business. Specialising in Financial and Commercial sectors, they led the way locally and have an unrivalled reputation.
- An emphasis on developing staff, with a solid commission structure and excellent benefits
About the Role
- Warm Desk with a number of local and national clients ready to be serviced.
- Financial and Commercial sectors, concentrating on servicing current clients and supporting to develop new ones
- 360 Recruitment role whereby you will be working with clients and candidates, in both the Contract and Permanent markets. It is important to note that they have a large number of clients and roles to work on right now. You will be walking into a hot desk, so any BD will come later down the line.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience in the financial or commercial sectors although any recruitment experience will be considered.
- The most important attribute you will bring is the willingness to provide a consultative, friendly and unrivalled service to your customers.
- You will be encouraged to go out and meet with clients and candidates as much as possible
- A company that puts value into the service and not into KPI’s
- £25,000 Basic salary with a solid commission structure
- 21 days annual leave, rising with each year of service
- Birthday off
- Flexible working, you will be given an IPhone and laptop with a cloud CRM, so you can work from home as and when required
- Private healthcare, good pension, and a solid commission structure
Key Words: Recruitment, Resourcer, Recruitment Account Manager, Recruiter, Candidate’s, Client Management, Commission, Commercial Recruitment, Technical Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment.
Searley Owen Specialise in all aspects of Recruitment, including: Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Public Sector Recruiters, International Recruitment, Financial Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Built Environment Recruitment, Permanent Recruiting, Contract Recruiting, Temp Consultants, Account Managers, Senior Consultants, IT Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment, Business Development, Media Recruitment, Oil and Gas Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Recruitment Management, Recruitment Directors, 360 Recruitment Consultants.
- Business Development
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'