Searley Owen are looking for a experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a client in Portsmouth on a permanent basis.
About the company
A fast-growing leading consultancy, our client has 3 offices in the UK and 2 in the states. Employing over 200 staff, they are leading the way in Technical & Medical Recruitment. A company that values their employees, providing a solid commission structure and great benefits package.
This is not a boiler room 8-8 environment, instead you will join a team that work together to achive the greater goal. You will work within the Medical / Healthcare Recruitment team. This is a 360 Recruitment role, however you will join an established team with roles to work on right away.
What we need from you
- We need candidates that are hardworking, driven and who are team players.
- You will be an experienced recruiter, ideally within Medical or Healthcare
- You must be confident, articulate and have a can-do attitude
- The most important attribute you will bring is a passion for good customer service. Clients and candidates will only work with you if you do what you say you are going to do.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A basic Salary of £23,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
- A great commission package with a proven uncapped structure:
- Comprehensive training
- A clear defined career path
- Rewards and Incentives for individual performance AND team performance
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays + your Birthday off + an extra day for each year of service + the ability to buy more holiday.
- Gym Discount, Pension Scheme, Company-wide events and socials
- Dental and Health Care / Private Health Care / Love2Shop Vouchers / Child care vouchers and more.
- A healthy work/life balance and proactive working environment
- Free onsite parking
Searley Owen are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity and we will never send your CV without your permission.
Searley Owen specialise in all aspects of Recruitment, including: Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Public Sector Recruiters, International Recruitment, Financial Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Built Environment Recruitment, Permanent Recruiting, Contract Recruiting, Temp Consultants, Account Managers, Senior Consultants, IT Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment, Business Development, Media Recruitment, Oil and Gas Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Recruitment Management, Recruitment Directors, 360 Recruitment Consultants.
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'