We are recruiting for a recruitment consultant to join our busy Manchester team. We are a specialist recruitment branch for the health sector, recruiting staff for NHS Hospitals and Private Health Care establishments.
Having recently secured a major business win we are recruiting a consultant with drive and ambition to support the team leader on delivering exceptional service for the clients. The role will involve candidate management, placing candidates out to work and liaising with Clients on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have some experience of the clinical health setting be highly organised, results driven and pro-active.
Hours of work will be 8am -5.30pm Monday - Friday.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate Pre-screens
- Candidate availability
- Booking Shifts
- Liaising with Clients
- An aptitude for working in a fast paced and growing business
- Able to respond quickly to a rapidly changing environment, managing change effectively
- Highly organised and proficient in managing a multitude of tasks, quick minded and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills and good time management skills
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
In reward you would be engaging on a career with a company offering benefits including a competitive basic salary, 27 days holiday plus extra day off on your birthday, pension, ongoing training and development and access to over 25 benefits such as red letter days, bike to work schemes, child care vouchers, retail discounts and many more.
To Apply; Please submit your CV to Helena Rigby-Todd on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Recruitment ; Resourcing; Out of Hours
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job