About the Company
The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK. With 9 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas, we are home to a number of staff recruiting across a diverse selection of specialisms. Supported by a collaborative management and training team, there is a positive and social team culture in the Prospero Group. We are members of Apsco and the Virgin Fast Track 100. We are now looking for people who share our values and vision to join our group and help the Prospero family to grow.
About the Role
Reporting into the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the candidate and clients within your own geographical area. This is an opportunity to take over one of the highest performing accounts in Prospero.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with all applications to a variety of roles as well as proactively recruit talented individuals for your clients.
- Managing the candidate process from initial inquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your client's recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in Health & Social Care Recruitment
- A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles
- An ability to manage high volume workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- We are looking for ambitious, competitive, driven, money-motivated consultants with a positive and proactive approach to work
What can we offer you?
- Excellent basic salary
- High commission structure up to 22%
- Reduced gym membership
- Up to 35 days holiday
- Flexible working shifts
- Pension & Private healthcare
- Regular spot prizes
- Free Fruit daily
- End of term parties and awards
Prospero Group have 9 offices in the UK and 5 offices internationally. We are recruiting across our divisions in Education, Health and Social Care, Audio & VIsual Technology and Engineering. If you would like to find out more about other opportunities within Education or our other divisions, please feel free to enquire.
- Communication Skills
- Social Care
- Time Management
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'