Recruitment Consultant - Health and Social Care
·Basic £19,000 - £26,000
·Excellent and uncapped commission structure
·Great team of like-minded individuals
·Excellent career progression available
This company operate across multiple sectors to include Social Care, Scientific, Catering, Hospitality, Leisure, Office, Professional and Technical. They have a small national branch network and have developed an excellent client base over the course of the last 25 years. They are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals who wish to work as part of a successful team and are looking for a professional Recruitment Consultant who enjoys working in a fast-paced sector with strong sales and service-based skills to join the Health and Social Care team.
The Role involves:
- Running a smooth desk within a fast-paced division
- Identifying clients and developing business relationships
- Ensuring customer requirements are met timely and efficiently
- Attracting new candidates in order to fulfil client requirements
- Development of relationships with candidates and clients alike
- Negotiation of terms and managing proposals
- Interviewing candidates in order to ascertain their requirements
- Leading by example
The Successful candidate:
- Will have a minimum of 6 months of recruitment experience and be looking for a long-term career move.
- Is a natural leader with a flair for developing other people.
- Can demonstrate a friendly and personable approach, has strong time management skills with the ability to listen carefully to client and candidate requirements
- Will be tenacious, determined, proactive, focused, driven, enthusiastic, motivated and must enjoy the challenge and diversity of a busy role.
In return, you will be joining a fast-paced, driven team of like-minded individuals with a senior management team determined to make you as successful as they are. The salary will be in line with your experience, excellent commission and an open-ended career path will be available.
Apply for this role in complete confidence
- Career Development
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'