Recruitment Consultant- Haywards Heath £22-£30K
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a new challenge ?
Based in Haywards Heath this successful company specialise in insurance recruitment for Insurance Companies, Brokers and other Insurance Organisations across the South East to include the London Market. Established 5 years ago they pride themselves on being experts in the insurance market and provide a high quality service to candidates and clients. They are looking for ambitious, hard working and money hungry candidates to become part of their team.
They are looking to recruit a hard working and enthusiastic experienced Recruitment Consultant who is seeking to develop their career in an established branch. The successful candidate will join a close-knit team and will be working on existing accounts whilst increasing new business opportunities. This is a 360-degree role where you will be managing the entire life cycle of a recruit, from securing new business to placing candidates. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid recruitment background and is looking for a new challenge with a company that will give you the tools to be extremely successful whilst working in a fun and friendly environment.
The salary for the role is £22-£30k based on experience.
- A minimum of 1-5 years commercial recruitment experience
- Target driven whilst also being a team player
- You need to be able to think on your feet and juggle a number of tasks at one time
- Taking a proactive approach to all aspects of the role
- You will need to have tenacity and resilience
- Engaging at a professional level - you will need to have strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm - as a recruiter you will experience highs & lows and must be able to maintain a positive attitude throughout your day
- Excellent IT skills
- Communication Skills
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job