40 hours Broxburn Full Time Apply Now
Head Office - Broxburn
Up to £26,000 plus company car DOE
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our HR Team!
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 35 sites with just over 1500 employees.
Nature of the Role:
Working as part of the Human Resources team, the Internal Recruitment Consultant will have primary responsibility for the sourcing of candidates and taking candidates through the full recruitment cycle.
Working closely with the business areas advising on direct sourcing recruitment methods to fulfil our hiring plan.
What does the job entail?
- Manage all aspects of Recruitment and Selection Cyle.
- Drafting Adverts and Job Descriptions.
- Evaluate candidates in line with legal and client requirement, shortlisting and conducting first stage interviews and ability tests.
- Develop resourcing strategies to attract top talent.
- Ensure efficient maintenance of the Recruitment Website.
- Maintaining regular contact with Line/ Senior Managers within the business to ensure the department is supporting the business needs in terms of Recruitment requirements.
- Coach, support and challenge Managers in the application of the Recruitment process and in line with company policy.
- Produce management information relating to aspects of the recruitment cycle.
- Design, develop and deliver internal training courses to meet the needs of the business.
- Facilitate the Induction of New Starts into the business.
- Foster good working relationships with external parties, such as S1 jobs, Indeed etc.
- Create, manage and maintain a solid network and pipeline of talent.
- Promote the business and its career opportunities by the most effective means of advertising.
- Design and Administer innovative and attractive Recruitment Campaigns.
- Continuously improve and maintain Company Social Media sites in order to fully engage with potential applicants and attract new followers.
- Stay abreast of current talent trends.
- Assistance with any other task as directed by HR Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have at least 4 – 5 years recruitment experience agency or in-house
- Results orientated
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Great team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'