Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Headhunter
ESG Recruitment’s client is looking for an ambitious, motivated and confident team player to take on the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant at a specialist financial services recruitment and search firm.
Ideally, the candidate will be a graduate or second jobber with relative experience within the industry, although this is not vital.
As a career, Recruitment has unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and competitive environment, thus making it an appealing occupation for graduates.
It will be your responsibility as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to advertise for roles, headhunt, interview potential candidates and build client relationships.
Initially, you will be working as a Researcher where you will have excellent one-on-one training and the opportunity to progress to Consultant level after 6 months.
When you have headhunted and placed a candidate you will earn up to 50% commission for your work, thus putting you in control of your income.
What’s on offer - Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to £24k basic with a realistic £45-55k 1st year (OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- Award-winning training from a dedicated training team
- Reward schemes - bonuses, monthly lunches in top restaurants, company holidays etc.
- Corporate benefits - subsidized gym membership, restaurant discounts
Key Attributes - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- A degree in any discipline or a high-caliber 2nd jobber
- Relevant commercial or financial experience (although this is not vital)
- Persausive communicator
- Financially driven (you are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious and target driven
- Naturally competitive with a track record of success within sport, academia or work
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers!
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
- Corporate Benefits
- Financial Services
- Team Culture