18-24k base, 30-40k OTE + Excellent Benefits
As a successful, dynamic and leading international Recruitment Consultancy delivering solutions to the business community, our client has grown a solid and enviable reputation across numerous vertical market sectors. Recognised as a quality supplier of energy and engineering professionals, they work with some of the worlds largest companies. Due to continued growth, they now have exciting openings in London for Trainee Recruitment Consultants / Resourcers.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer you will:
* Receive the very best in support designed to rapidly enhance your career (8-week training programme with ongoing coaching)
* Join a performing team, where you will focus on delivering high-value recruitment solutions around the globe
* Cover the full spectrum of recruitment from candidate generation through to client management and deal closure, with international clients
* Identify, qualify and close recruitment deals of varying value across numerous disciplines
Applications are invited from:
* Recent (raw) graduates or 2nd jobbers with an appreciation for recruitment or b2b sales
* Intelligent applicants who can demonstrate motivation, drive and commitment
* Highly professional individuals with first class communication and presentation skills
* Those with the ability to liaise at every level of the international business community
* Outgoing, sporty, polished and mature graduates with solid life experience
The successful candidates can expect a base salary of circa 18-24k with an uncapped OTE of 30-40k in the first year plus additional benefits, ongoing training and solid career development.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job