Are you competitive and outgoing? Can you confidently demonstrate passion, resilience and tenacity?
Are you looking for a company that will help you realise your potential?
Do you want to work in a fast paced and buzzy office environment?
If you have not considered recruitment before, then it's time to think again! A professional job with real responsibilities, real rewards and very real career prospects - that is what you can expect when you join Teaching Personnel as an Education Recruitment Consultant.
You don't need any experience, though if you have worked in sales or a school environment that is an advantage. You'll get lots of training and development, all we ask for is hard work, a positive attitude, and a desire to succeed. As an Education Recruitment Consultant you will help education professionals find teaching jobs and classroom support staff roles on a temporary and permanent basis. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business development across using and non-using clients
- Resourcing quality teachers and carrying out interviews
- Regular face-to-face client visits, building relationships with key decision makers within schools
- Creating quality marketing and advertising
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path from Trainee to Branch Manager and beyond you can expect an excellent starting salary, uncapped performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Discounted gym membership and access to online discount shopping portal
- Individual, team and regional incentives
- Regular awards for service and performance and two company events a year
- Contributory stakeholder pension Life assuranceChildcare voucher scheme
If you have recently graduated or are graduating this year we'd love to hear from you. Please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter or visit our website and download the graduate application form.
- career development